Description: No Cartridge/Print head Installed
For Canon printer error blinking in orange 5 times indicates that printer cannot detect the installed cartridge in the printer or the cartridge is not installed properly. These are possibilities of this problem:
- There are no cartridge installed in the printer
- Cartridge error so that the printer cannot detect the cartridge.
- Carriage unit error so there is no communication between cartridge and the printer.
- Logic board of the printer is faulty so it cannot detect the installed cartridge.
- Canon s series: s300,400,450,4500,520,600,820,6300,9000
- Canon i series: i250,255,320,355,450,455,550,560,6100,6500,850,865,905d,950,9100
- Canon pixma series: ip1000,1200,1300,1500,1600,1700,1800,1880,2580,3000,3300,3500,4000,4200,4500,5200,6000d,6230d,6600d,6700d,ix4000,5000,pro 9000,9500